Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just a Little Bit

This weekend I brought the pups home and we have been getting acquainted, getting our routine down, and working on our potty training. They are old girls, very sweet and loveable, but prone to sleep a lot. One is curled up by my side as I type this. I am grateful she is sleeping because otherwise she would be pawing at my hand for pets. She is very demanding.

I went to a drop spindle class yesterday, and it was interesting. I can't show you a picture of my God-awful first homespun skein, because I left it behind!! Oops!! I am not settled on whether I like doing it or not - I think I will have to practice more and get at least marginally decent at it before I can decide if I like it. Still, I'm glad I took the class - even if I did have the absolute worst skein of yarn in the class, hands down!!

I have not finished the Snug Harbor for them.

IMG_0048

But I will. Tonight I am working on Shedir. Getting a little bored with plain stockinette, so the change is nice.

I still haven't worked on my Beginner's Triangle. Once again, teh stuff for everyone else is taking precedence over the stuff for me! That's okay, though - I will work on it when the time is right. I'm not going to fret over it.

IMG_0052

No comments: