Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The end is in sight

New Pictures 239

It looks huge, but it's not that big. I mean, it's still bigger than it is supposed to be. I did decide to go ahead and knit the extra extra stripe repeat just to be safe. Now I am kind of hoping it DOES shrink a lot because...it's definately big.

I think I am going to have a skein left over, so I am thinking about using it to knit a pattern from the Lion Brand website for a bunny blanket buddy (I am too lazy to look it up). Someone on Ravelry did one with one skein of Pakucho.

When that is done...

Yarn Art 1

I am planning to use this to knit Odessa. I had a small heart attack when MagKnits went down yesterday, but thankfully I had already printed out a copy of the pattern. The color in that photo is not quite right - it is a little bluer - in fact that color actually looks more like what I THOUGHT I would get. It's definately more of a powder blue. But the photo is pretty, so I will forgive it the innacurate color.

No comments: