Thursday, April 19, 2007

Puzzles

I ended up taking out like three rows of my scarf yesterday. I'm just couldn't quite figure out how to fix it so it ended up being easier just to back up a few rows and redo them. I am just not that saavy at fixing mistakes yet.

Anyway, I went ahead and started the chenille scarf just so I'd have something to switch to when I got frustrated with the one. It's going nicely as the thread is thicker and the needle larger, so it's almost as big as what I've done on the other scarf already. That's kind of gratifying. However, the fluffyness/fuzziness of the chenille makes it even harder to see mistakes. :oP Oh well...all a part of learning I guess. At the very least, it is nice to feel and it goes faster, and the color is very pretty. Even if it does shed some. :oP

No comments: