Monday, April 22, 2013

Can't Keep Up!

With anything, it seems these days.  I give up trying to predict when my life is going to normalize.  I did just finish a big project at work, and we're going on vacation in a couple of weeks.  And, oh look, there's someone new in my life!

Untitled

Untitled

Her name is Callie, she's an 8 year old Maltese rescue and she is fluffy and adorable and we love her to death.  I could gush for hours, but I'll try to restrain myself.  Know that she is as snuggly as she looks and then some.  Spunky, too!

Okay, I said I would stop.

I said last time I would show you Firebird and Zephyr Cove.

Untitled

....Yeah, let's just move on.  The only WIP I'm even remotely on schedule with is Winter's Moon.  I'm on the edging, and about a third of the way across the shawl.  My goal is to finish this one before Romi releases the next Pins and Lace installment...which should be any day now.

Untitled

I only made it through clue 3 of the Mystery Shawl, but I think that's working out in my favor, since the next clue can be repeated to enlarge the shawl and I have plenty of yarn, so I may do so.  The next clue introduces the second color, which I have to wind before I can start.  (I hate this picture. Ali's yarn is so gorgeous and my pics are so inadequate.)

Untitled

I'd feel like I was in good shape, except I am determined to knit Misselthwaite, which currently looks like this.

Untitled

Romi's next shawl in the Home is Where the Heart Is series is rapidly approaching as well, and I have no doubt it will be out as soon as the test knitters fling it off their needles.  I have no more time to blog! I must go knit!

No comments: